A big thanks to John Lund!

Black2003Vert

Caution.This snake bites
Established Member
Just wanted to throw a big THANKS to John Lund for his tuning here in San Antonio. Also thanks to Henderson Performance and of course Traci and Tim ( Maximum Velocity Motorsports)

If any of yall have the chance of having your car tuned by John Lund, jump all over that.

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Jon's the man! :rockon:

He tuned my car on the dyno at Evolution Performance. Now everytime I have a question or want him to check out a datalog I just shoot him an e-mail and he is quick to respond and take care of me. Props to him.

Mike

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I know of 2 people that have had reputable tuners tune their car, they got mail order tunes from John who found more safe HP.......esp for the turbo setups

Cypher-M1

Established Member
LOL imagine how shocked I was then realized Evo and Lund are both LITERALY 5min from my house LOL....made my mustang a MUCH better purchase. :)

03cobramanIII

Banned
Just wanted to throw a big THANKS to John Lund for his tuning here in San Antonio. Also thanks to Henderson Performance and of course Traci and Tim ( Maximum Velocity Motorsports)

If any of yall have the chance of having your car tuned by John Lund, jump all over that.
yea mods and #s would be nice?

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I know of 2 people that have had reputable tuners tune their car, they got mail order tunes from John who found more safe HP.......esp for the turbo setups

He is the man! He just retuned my Hellion car yesterday. My car just put down 591rwhp 661rwtq on a MUSTANG DYNO @ 14PSI with 15 deg. timing with an 11.2 a/f on pump gas!:rockon::rockon: That was after he drove it around, made a couple pulls with the boost controller off, and no cool down.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I am getting a new mail order tune for my cobra soon.. im just torn! Rick at amazon, Justin at VMP, Lund at Evolution, etc..

this thread is helping!

4foxcoupe

Established Member
i need to get back up there to get mine dynoed, mine will probably blow up if it stays this cold out, but his base tune still feels great on my car.

Users who are viewing this thread