993TT Flame-Spitting video with commentary...

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
[youtube_browser]3Hh_KoqY-nM[/youtube_browser]

I was on this particular run, and apparently this video has not hit the front page of Jalopnik.

Last edited:

Steeda52

The New Guy
Established Member
Awesome video! 993's Are forever my favorite Porsches.

P.S. You couldnt tell me that wasnt Joe Swanson from Family Guy

[youtube_browser]hcJ1lrllZ7o[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
" YOU JUST GOT SAUCED!" hahahaha best commentary ever in a homemade video by far.

Common

Established Member
Yep. You know him?

haha, yea I know him, he has been like a little kid ever since he got it. He had faster cars before but for some reason he has been super hyper about the gtr lately. I know the original owner of the car as well.

T-Bolt

Established Member
haha, yea I know him, he has been like a little kid ever since he got it. He had faster cars before but for some reason he has been super hyper about the gtr lately. I know the original owner of the car as well.

Small world man. I've only met him a few times at these meets, seems like a really cool dude.

Common

Established Member
Small world man. I've only met him a few times at these meets, seems like a really cool dude.

Oh, he is a like a big kid, I know him for a few years now, he used to have a very quick CTS V and single turbo supra. I think I have seen your truck before in Edgewater from a distance.

Did you go to that show by Paul Miller dealership today?

T-Bolt

Established Member
Oh, he is a like a big kid, I know him for a few years now, he used to have a very quick CTS V and single turbo supra. I think I have seen your truck before in Edgewater from a distance.

Did you go to that show by Paul Miller dealership today?

Yeah I think he sold the CTS-V to a kid whose brother I know. I'm pretty sure he still has the Supra. You have probably seen my truck at Edgewater, and I did go to the Paul Miller show today, even though I was on crutches. Crutches + car show = teh suck

Common

Established Member
Yeah I think he sold the CTS-V to a kid whose brother I know. I'm pretty sure he still has the Supra. You have probably seen my truck at Edgewater, and I did go to the Paul Miller show today, even though I was on crutches. Crutches + car show = teh suck

I wanted to go but got sidetracked. My friend's shop took first and second place I just saw on fb. It looked like a good turnout! Hope the leg heals quick, summer is almost here

T-Bolt

Established Member
I wanted to go but got sidetracked. My friend's shop took first and second place I just saw on fb. It looked like a good turnout! Hope the leg heals quick, summer is almost here

Thanks man, I left at three, who won? I'm assuming AutoCouture? They had some really sick M3s there. I know Sal, he used to work with a good friend of mine.

Common

Established Member
Thanks man, I left at three, who won? I'm assuming AutoCouture? They had some really sick M3s there. I know Sal, he used to work with a good friend of mine.

Yea, AutoCouture won first and second. I know Bart and Sal, nice guys.

T-Bolt

Established Member
Yea, AutoCouture won first and second. I know Bart and Sal, nice guys.

Yeah Sal's cool, don't really know Bart. However, I'm pretty sure that was the last Paul Miller show because of this:

[youtube_browser]gctLi3I0TBE[/youtube_browser]

Common

Established Member
Yeah Sal's cool, don't really know Bart. However, I'm pretty sure that was the last Paul Miller show because of this:

[youtube_browser]gctLi3I0TBE[/youtube_browser]

Bart is the other owner of the shop, and yea, that's probably the last one there. I think I know that old M3 doing donuts, he used to do that crap in Nanuet years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread