99 White CSVT Low miles, drives looks great.

Bruce_SVT

Established Member
sway005.jpg
[/IMG]Just putting a feeler out there seeing if there is any interest on a 1999 contur svt fresh oxford white paint, 73k miles. Exteriors looks great interior looks great. Tinted windows done at 65k. Car was painted with 72k miles on the odometer. Car runs strong drives straight the 3 minor things with it would be the check engine light is on, just came on a couple months ago havn't had it looked at yet, and the dash warp kit is installed, and the passenger headrest one side is loose nothing too big. I had some flaking clear coat and got nutty and had the whole car painted it looks good and shiny, the door jams, trunk inside, hood undersid, and the ground effects were removed to paint under them. Also has 2 like new 225/45/17 blizzaks to go with it. Looks good hard to tell it was once red. Never in an accident to my knowledge. Looking to get $5,000 for it.

upgrades include:
Borla exhaust @ 60k miles
Baer Brakes @ 60k
New Rotors, Pads , 60k
polished intake pipe 60k
new front rear struts , 54k
B & M short shifter , 54k
Ford wires, 38k
Ford st200 17" wheels 60k

repairs done:
starter @ 38k miles
water pump @ 54k
electric fuel pump @ 41k
dpfe sensor @ 60k
dash warp kit installed @ 70k

all repairs and upgrades came in well over 6k in charges i have receipts for all. I put some pics up in the photo section of this site today.

Last edited:

Bruce_SVT

Established Member
im having issues getting pics on here, i can email some or if someone can tell how to add them that would be great. thanks

svtfan22

Established Member
You should post this over on contour.org I've seen people talking about interest in a white CSVT and your looks great. Can't hurt good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread