99' White Cobra Supercharged

99'WhiteCobra

Established Member
Im thinking of selling my cobra i've had for the past two years never changed a thing on it.. It's clean car no accidents, not a salvage title, paint is good does have a blem or two nothing big.. Im asking 13.8k obo or trade for a clean modded Fox Body notchback and cash.. im located in LA, CA
1999 White Ford Mustang Cobra 70,851 miles
Motor: Vortech V-2 E trim supercharger with 3.0 pulley(12/14psi) with aftercooler and also ice box located were the battery goes. battery relocated to trunk.
Transmission: 03' termi T-56 with centerforce clutch
Exhaust: Bassini off road x pipe with bassini exhaust 3" inch tips
Irs: 99' irs with 03' internals and upgraded level 3 axles(previous owner explained that part)
Inside of the car: 03 cobra seats back and front seats black with grey middle all seats have no rips or tears, also black dash and ceter console. Autometer boost, Fuel pressure gauges on the driver side. Autometer Fuel/ Air ratio and also Exhaust temp gauge on top middle part of the liner. Stock ford radio and speakers.
Body: cowl hood 2.5 nothing big. 03' cobra mirrors, sideskirts, bumper and taillight with the wing.. everwere i go car gets super compliments. here are some pics
null_zpsb241babe.png
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps58ea4c12.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps47baaa20.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zpsaa9416b1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps156aea0c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
296c8ba2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
86185bea.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
bee96ef5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
34002a13.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

86mudstang

Established Member
It's a long shot but You wouldn't happen to want to sell without the supercharger and after cooler would you? I would jump on this if it was around $8,500/9,000

Users who are viewing this thread