99 Whipple 3.4 Lightning vs HPF E46 M3

03silverterm8r

Established Member
So I was out at the local hang out last night when a buddy of mine in his m3 pulled up.. The car had been down for awhile for the turbo kit and what not.. So I was temped to see what it could do.. m3's mods were hpf turbo kit i think he said stage 2 with meth.. My mods JDM long block level 10 trans 4.10 gears whipple 3.4 19ish psi and pump gas.. We decided to go from a 40mph roll. First run was the closest.. we hit it and his car bogged for a sec but by the time mine shifted down his car had started pulling good... I ran out in front and i saw him in the rear veiw starting to reel me in.. he passed me right at 136mph.. second race we went from a dig.. witch wasnt a good idea for me since my drag radials were at full psi.. But i decided to try it anyway. We hit it and my tires went up in smoke let off the gas for them to catch then hit it agian and skated around so i let off agian .. at this point he was already 4-5 cars ahead so there was no point.. 3rd race went from 45.. we hit it and this time my truck seemed to not shift all the way down so i jumped out a little but by 90mph he was a couple cars ahead.. Over all i was pretty happy with the truck i mean iam not sure how much the m3's weight but my truck is a good 4800lbs id say..Figured i'd share my little experience!

03silverterm8r

Established Member
I haven't redynod after my current setup running on a rich mail order but should be in the high 500s possibly 600.. with alote more torqe.. he is on 93 and meth claiming 587rwh. Still thought he would have pulled me more though.

Users who are viewing this thread