99 triple black 500 rwhp

cathfrogs

post whore
Established Member
I hear ya man. i'll have enough funds to get a bank loan soon. working a $9.00/hr job I can't just withdraw 13k from my corporate account at anytime lol.

'92calypso

Effin wise guy
Established Member
of course we all want it its a badd effing car! boss is outta twn cant get time off yet

SCREAMINSVT

Established Member
he sent a deposit for the car and i was going to hold it for him until end of July cause he was going to pay 14 grand for the car if I would hold it he was totally serious sounded like but i guess not made me so mad

benleonheart

1 Step Closer to an SVT
Established Member
I know you have to sell it real bad, but don't go desperate. Truth is, your car is a gem, its definitely worth the asking price. You'll get a buyer soon.
Me? Well, I'd like it for free. Send it to Honduras!
:) (makes me only WISH we had cobras,or for that matter, GT's for buying here)

SCREAMINSVT

Established Member
I know you have to sell it real bad, but don't go desperate. Truth is, your car is a gem, its definitely worth the asking price. You'll get a buyer soon.
Me? Well, I'd like it for free. Send it to Honduras!
:) (makes me only WISH we had cobras,or for that matter, GT's for buying here)

thank you i hope somebody wants it

cathfrogs

post whore
Established Member
my grandpa guarenteed me he would co-sign but when the time came he turned it down because my grandma is in really bad health. i gave you a deposit and even after the deal fell through i respectfully let you keep the deposit as an "i'm sorry". I tried VERY hard to convience my grandpa to help me out but he just couldn't. Sorry you think i'm an asshole.

SCREAMINSVT

Established Member
my grandpa guarenteed me he would co-sign but when the time came he turned it down because my grandma is in really bad health. i gave you a deposit and even after the deal fell through i respectfully let you keep the deposit as an "i'm sorry". I tried VERY hard to convience my grandpa to help me out but he just couldn't. Sorry you think i'm an asshole.
yes but you were confident in the purchase I needed to sale the car had several other offers that i could have sold it possibly but it doesnt matter it will sale eventually

Users who are viewing this thread