99 Torch Red FRC C5 - So Clean!

masksqueeze2

Established Member
99 Torch Red FRC w/ 93k miles.

There were only 1245 Torch Red FRC's built in 99, and only 483 cars total had HUD.

HUD
Dual Climate Control
Donaldson Blackwing Intake
LG Longtubes
X-Pipe
Hi-Flow Cats
B&B PRT Exhaust
Bilstein Sport Shocks
Z06 Sway Bars
Z06 OEM (Red) Brake Calipers
Z06 OEM (Red) Fuel Rail Covers
Z06 Wheels with BFG KDWs 275s front and 295s rear.
B&M Shifter
Shorty Antenna

This car is my baby. I recently just spent $400 on detailing equipment and spent an entire weekend on the paint with a porter cable and minzerna. It is absolutely flawless! There are virtually no swirl marks. The interior is prime for the age and mileage, the passenger seat has no wear, the drivers seat has little wear as I am exceptionally careful getting in and out of the car. You cannot tell how old this car is by looking at it. It is one of the nicest and most well kept C5s I have seen. Always garaged. Always pampered. Always the best fluids, Mobil 1 every 3k miles, it's never been to the track or raced.

I have an entire folder full of receipts and service invoices from the previous owner. I have all records and history at my disposal. The car drives solid, handles exceptionally and has a really nice sound. It's low and quiet cruising around town and has a mean growl when you want to wake it up. The ONLY problem this car has is that the HUD doesn't function. I think the connection came loose but I'm not sure, it shouldn't be too hard to fix, but I just haven't had the time to really inspect it. Other then that, this car is flawless. I'm sure it would make a great base for a hell of head and cam setup or a s/c install if someone desired, but it's just fine the way it is for me. I'm located in Ada, Oklahoma about 2 hours north of Dallas, and I'm willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I'd like to ask a lot more for it, this car is my pride and joy, and it probably get's more TLC then my girlfriend, haha, only joking, but in all seriousness, you will not be disappointed.

$16,500

Car will hit fleabay this weekend or the coming week for a higher buy-it-now and decent reserve. Hopefully she finds a good home.

You can call me, Jared, at 580-235-2755 or email me @ [email protected]

dsc0565cv9.jpg

dsc053102mc8.jpg

dsc054402ck2.jpg

dsc055102wk4.jpg

dsc052202ez2.jpg

dsc021802tm1.jpg

dsc023602gh3.jpg

Under hood and interior photos.

dsc04328p.jpg

dsc04331k.jpg

dsc04337.jpg