99 Supercharged Cobra

satta3

Established Member
bigdawg77 said:
I'll hook him up, I'm hoping to go see it this weekend so it might not be around anymore

P4200275.gif

P4200273.gif

P4200269.gif

Thanks

J-Cobra

Blown and Lovin' It!!!
Established Member
I will call ASAP.......

:rockon: Thanks satta3, phone lines are down at work right now. As soon as I can gte outside to use my cell phone I will call ya.

Are you working tomorrow, I'm off and would like to see the car either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jay (J-Cobra)

satta3

Established Member
J-Cobra said:
:rockon: Thanks satta3, phone lines are down at work right now. As soon as I can gte outside to use my cell phone I will call ya.

Are you working tomorrow, I'm off and would like to see the car either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jay (J-Cobra)

I'm off just let me know.

J-Cobra

Blown and Lovin' It!!!
Established Member
Bought Another Cobra!!!!!!!!

Sorry Jon, but I bought another Cobra Friday night.

While I was waiting on you to get in touch with me, I found another Cobra locally.

Your cars looks really good.......:coolman:

GOOD LUCK w/ the SALE.:banana:

Jay (J-Cobra)

BOBBY263052

Established Member
Does the car its self only have 36k miles or the engine? If the car does than how many miles on the engine? Have receipts? Who did the work? If you have any more pics please send to [email protected] Any problems with the car AT ALL?

satta3

Established Member
BOBBY263052 said:
Does the car its self only have 36k miles or the engine? If the car does than how many miles on the engine? Have receipts? Who did the work? If you have any more pics please send to [email protected] Any problems with the car AT ALL?

The car has 36K and the engine has around 1-2K. True Blue Performance did the work.

satta3

Established Member
Cobrasvt43 said:
do you have all receipts for parts and labor? how long have you owned the vehicle

The car was not built while I owned it, the previous owner had it built. I do not have the receipts. I have owned the car for almost two years.

Users who are viewing this thread