99 ss vs stock 5.0(2013

Kiohtee

Established Member
Those LS1's are no joke! But WTF was that last race about? You don't hear the first honk and move up and still proceed to go on the third honk, it starts over lol.

And on a side note, I want a new GT. I'll settle for an LS1 too though.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nice runs. Lol at ms3 with LOTS OF BOOST.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

jaywoo

Soooo Boss
Established Member
The Mazda needs this:

standard.jpg

chvybeatsford

Established Member
Those LS1's are no joke! But WTF was that last race about? You don't hear the first honk and move up and still proceed to go on the third honk, it starts over lol.

And on a side note, I want a new GT. I'll settle for an LS1 too though.

Ss was try to stall up and moved forward a bit. Either way the stang has him beat. Went Sunday to track and best was 12.8 at 108 for the ss. That's why I said confusion was out..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

chvybeatsford

Established Member
1,2,3.... lol wut

Driver of the ss has no horn so he went off third. Even though he moved up the mustang guy said he wasn't wanting to count the first horn. Also on that run the mustang left his traction control or something on that didn't let he go. I don't own a new stang so have no idea what he was saying.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Driver of the ss has no horn so he went off third. Even though he moved up the mustang guy said he wasn't wanting to count the first horn. Also on that run the mustang left his traction control or something on that didn't let he go. I don't own a new stang so have no idea what he was saying.

Traction control on will cut power bigtime if wheels break loose. At least it does badly on my GT500.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Good runs, OP...:beer: Lots of confusion on that last race though...:??: By the way, that guy in the MS3 looked like a typical ricer...

chvybeatsford

Established Member
Um, can someone get a driver mod for this 5.0? Anyone?

As far a I herd and from talking to him, this is his first manual car.. Heck he just drove it from Colorado. Young kid to. Sucks cause later that night he got pulled over racing another car..Big ole ticket..

chvybeatsford

Established Member
Good runs, OP...:beer: Lots of confusion on that last race though...:??: By the way, that guy in the MS3 looked like a typical ricer...

He was.. he wanted to run me but I didn't want to(I only run at track) so I said beat the ss and we will talk . He was the one racing the stang and got the ticket also..was funny cause they pulled right back in the lot we chill (about 30 cars deep)and cops followed them.. all he (ms3 kid) keep saying was I'll get it fixed.

Mxfrench

Established Member

eNgRiSh ?

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
As far a I herd and from talking to him, this is his first manual car.. Heck he just drove it from Colorado. Young kid to. Sucks cause later that night he got pulled over racing another car..Big ole ticket..

LOL.

Just buys first new car,

Get it crushed for street racing.

dynasty_365

Established Member
That's that guy who had the v6 stang and swapped it for the 5.0 huh. Lol at the last race. Ill run the camaro after the dealership is finished with my clutch smh

Users who are viewing this thread