'99 Red Lightning FOR SALE - Delaware

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
**NEED TO SELL** PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION...

1999 SVT Lightning #1663
Bright Red
80k miles

I have owned this truck for almost 4 years. I bought it stock with 51k miles. It has been garage kept and has definitely been "babied" by me. This Lightning is in excellent shape, runs great, and has never given me any major problems since I've owned it. It has been very well maintained, and has NEVER been smoked in. The oil, fuel filter, spark plugs, and brake pads have been recently changed, along with a full transmission fluid flush system.
I used to be a detailer for a car dealership, so I've kept very good care of this truck. The paint is original, but shines like new. It has been buffed and waxed numerous times. The interior is immaculate and the engine is super clean. PICS DO NOT DO ENOUGH JUSTICE FOR THIS TRUCK!! I have received many compliments on this truck, and many people do not believe its a '99.

***The only reasons I want to sell it is because I still owe on it, I have a baby now, and my fiance and I are buying a house. As much as I'll hate to see it leave, I really need the truck gone before we get this mortgage. If I didn't owe on it, I wouldn't sell it.

In addition to all standard equipment that comes with any Lightning,
this truck has:

-Black 20" rims & tires
(bought brand new last year, and barely have 3k miles on them)
-Lowered suspension
(1 1/2" in front and 2" in rear, during the summer of '05)
-AEM Brute Force air-intake
-Custom-made straight-pipe exhaust out both sides (looks & sounds great!)
-Billet grilles (top & bottom)
-Drilled/slotted rotors w/ painted calipers
-Street Scene sport mirrors
-'01 Lightning clear headlights w/ clear corners
-Euro taillights
-Tinted windows
-6x8 Kenwood speakers all around
***I still have all stock wheels, air-box, etc. that go with the truck, including the tow hitch that I removed.

Asking $16,000 o.b.o.
SEE PICS BELOW!! More pics upon request!!
***Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions or offers.
[email protected]
302-233-8021

Thanks,
Frank

Last edited:

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
1afd3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
84910338eg1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
65302327ve4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
89531781ji1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
19514588fl3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

99lightningkid

Established Member
Did you have any problems when you put on your aem brute force? I have a 99 thats slightly modded and i tried to put one on but the maf seemed like it couldnt handle it.

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
99lightningkid said:
Did you have any problems when you put on your aem brute force? I have a 99 thats slightly modded and i tried to put one on but the maf seemed like it couldnt handle it.
I've had the AEM Brute Force intake on the truck for atleast 2 years now.
When I first installed it, the CEL came on a couple days after. At the time, I was still working at a Ford dealership. I had one of the Techs look at it, and he found an update code for the PCM in the Ford "Oasis" system that they had in the shop.
He updated the computer and its been fine ever since.

Frank

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
reveal1123 said:
What was your reserve?
My reserve was $14,000 but it didn't sell. The highest confirmed bid was $13,100.
But I have two people that offered $14,000 outside of Ebay, but I already had the truck up for bid.
So I'm suppose to call them back tomorrow to discuss more.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Frank

Users who are viewing this thread