99 Lightning 54k miles-$12,000 O.B.O

Kevs-svt

More power
Established Member
I dont want to do it but family comes first. So i am going to have to sell my truck. It is a 99 Lightning it has 54,544 miles. Its been raced a couple times but just got a check up from local ford dealer and everything was great. It does have a couple scratched here and there nothing major. There is a small dent on drivers side door that i will have fixed for who ever buys the truck. Other than that the paint is great. ow ther is a little bit of oxidization on the roof. I just put new 20" wheels and tires on about 1 month ago. Has a new tonneau cover to go with it. Only aftermarket part on it is 2" lowering shackle to level the truck.

Interior is in good condition. Only blemish is a small wear mark on driver side seat. Other than that it is in great condition. Dont want to sell but i want to buy a house and we have a second baby on the way. Cant fit two car seats in the truck very well.

Asking $12000 obo. Any questions feel free to pm or email me at [email protected]. Cant get pics to work if you would like pics just ask and ill email you them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread