99 L vs. Alaska (another compilation)

Tundra

Established Member
Special thanks to a local legend, allen, for hosting this for me.

http://www.brokezr.8k.com/99LvsAk/99LvsAK.mpg

17 video complation from a era not to dissimilar from fall of 2000 when our crew initially got to know eachother and when I was stock except for lack of mufflerage and most everyone else had minor bolt-ons.

Its only 34.5 megs, :thumbsup: , but I cut it down from over 60. I guess I will just have to put together another vid. This vid covers roughly 1/3 (if that) of all the footage our 'film studio' produced.

LAter, time to upgrade your isp, its about to get ridiculus.
:cuss:

Last edited:

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
Hey, I am not that bad of a camara man am I, introducing all those guys to the Lightning in Ak, was pretty cool....nice vid!

03CobraBro

Established Member
Man, that'ed be some fun sh-t... Why dont people in indianapolis ever get together and cruise around like that?? It is only the F'in racing capital of the world. :Shrug:

Tundra

Established Member
I've got an even badder one, about 28 races, two full Ill Nino songs and then some if anyone wants to host it. The last one that I had up was on a friend's site. He told me the downloads were costing him big $$, but since my truck is faster than his f-bod I don't have to pay. haha.

Anyone want to host a 65 meg video? Or how about 2 30+ vids. I can assure you the Lightning hands ass un-discriminately.

Users who are viewing this thread