99 Kenne Bell Lightning For Sale or Trade

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
99 Kenne Bell Lightning For Sale price lowered 16,000+ tt&l from my dealership

Like the title says, gotta sell/trade my L. It runs great and is a beast! Putting over 500 RWHP and 600 RWTQ. I have any information you need on mods, miles, etc., just pm me. Or if you would like just give me a call at 281-659-5601, (Verizon Wireless). I am looking to trade for a WS6 TA, camaro ss, or an SRT 4.

Thanks
Justin

Last edited:

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
You know I dont want to Kris. It sucks. I just need a vehicle with better gas mileage. It gets the same as all the other lightnings, but it is too much to be paying for when your a college student and dont make that much moolah.

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Here are some pics. Rather than sending them I will just post them. Its more convenient for everyone! Sorry for the lack of photos, these are the only ones I have available at the moment.

myLightning.gif

DSC01167.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e370/KenneSVT/kbbaby.jpg

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
I feel so dumb. Sorry guys I had a blonde moment. The better pic is in my sig. Again, Sorry for the extra nonsense posts.

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
ALSO.....FORGOT TO MENTION

I have a professionally done blow through with two 12" Solobaric Square Kickers subwoofers. I have JL Audio Components, JL Audio 4x6s, a 500/1 JL Audio Amp, and a 450/4 JL Audio Amp, with an Alpine motorized face head unit. The truck also has a Viper pager alarm. (the blue one with the car on the front). These are all installed in the Lightning.

If you are not interested in these Items, let me know and we can make a deal to where I will keep some or all of these Items and lower the price.

Bump

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
My Lightning does have a Snuglid Painted Bedcover and the subwoofer box is rhino lined along with the inside of the bed.

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Here are a list of the TOTAL mods that I could come up with.

The truck has been very well taken care of and kept up to maintance. The motor and tranny have around 35xxx miles and the truck has 126xxx. I just put brand new Bilstein shocks on it last week. It runs great. The tune is consevative and safe yet very aggressive at the same time. Its perfect.

Here are a list of the mods:

Kenne Bell blower with 3.5'' Upper Pulley;
6# Lower pulley; Bassani Headers;
Snow Performance Methanol Injection Kit;
DiabloSport Computer; Amazon Racing Tune;
True Dual Flowmaster Exhaust; C&L Intake Elbow;
AirRaid Intake; K&N Filter; Lakewood Traction Bars;
Oversized Oil Pan; Aftermarket Throttle Body;
Professionally done blowthrough subwoofer box and is rhino lined along with the bed of the truck;
Two 12" Solobaric Kicker Subwoofers; JL Audio Components up front;
JL Audio 4x6" speakers behind the seats;
500/1 and 450/4 JL Audio Amplifiers....Viper Pager Alarm System
(Everything done at Tweeter except for the boxx)
SnugTop Painted bed cover with locks

JP
If you would like to call, my phone number is:
281-659-5601

Users who are viewing this thread