99 GT For Sale

mannyf

Established Member
So it would seem that my wife and I have different definitions of "too good of a deal to pass up." I picked this up from a buddy of mine, he was the second owner and drove the car from 2001 until last month when he picked up a new car. Car was well maintained but spent it's entire life outside, and as is common with a red car the top half of the car's paint is a little lighter than the rest of the car. Car is in good condition overall and I wish that I could keep it to make a road race car out of it, but unfortunatly it's not in the cards at this time. Going to put it up on autotrader for around $5500, but thought I would offer it up to you guys first. The no BS price is $4500, this would not only allow me to get my money back but also allow me to get back in my own bed.

The bad:
Top half of car's paint is fadded, along with the wing.
Through out bearing is starting to make noise.
Passenger fender was repainted before my friend bought it, paint on fender is less faded than the rest of the car.
Paint nicks as can be expected on a 12 year old car.
CD player has two buttons that popped off.
Exhaust leak from what sounds like the H-pipe/exhaust manifold flange.

The Good:
Clean title in hand
5 speed w/ short throw shifter
101,xxx
Updated manifold
Ford Motorsport springs
Flowmaster mufflers
Car passed Ca smog yesterday
Car reg Up to date, exp 3/13
EVERYTHING WORKS!

I have been brutaly honest in this listing, this car is in far better condition than any other edge you will find at this price and milage. Please do not low ball me as I'm only offering the car at this price to the forum which has helped me out in the past. I encourage constructive criticism and possible leads on selling the car quickly and avoid the phone calls and dumb questions that come from posting a car on autotrader. At this price the car will be sold as is, I will be addressing some of the concerns on the car as I get ready to list it on autotrader, so the price will increase as I make repairs depending on the cost of the repairs.
These pictures were taken last week, milage is at 101,110 as of today.

Click once to enlarge, once more to see it in it's original size.
Thanks,
Manny

Last edited:

mannyf

Established Member
NEW PRICE $3900

Took the car to carmax this weekend and was offered $3800. I have until Saturday to deliver the car to them. So the new no haggle price is $3900, but the deal has to be completed before Saturday. I ran out of time to list it and need this car gone yesterday.

Thanks,
Manny

Users who are viewing this thread