99 GT 3000 bucks!!

svtnewbie

IM2FST4U
Established Member
I have a 1999 GT for sale that I bought as a project, now money needs to go towards house projects lol. Anyway its a black leather car with 159k miles. Guy had hit a deer and tried to fix it but did a crappy job painting and putting it back together. It needs the following to be complete: Front bumber cover (has one but is cracked) wiper cowl, front inner fenders, air bags (both side have been covered but no bags in it) drivers mirrior is there but top is broke off. Now I have have driven the car like 400 miles, then let it sit, moved it friday to my new house but had to jump it, so take the new battery back to NAPA get a new one and the thing wont start, (assuming fuel pump) so I play around with the valve on the fuel rail, fires up, fly to a buddy where I have a place to work on it, park it, and wont start again lol.
The interior is pretty nice, has a little place in the drivers seat from wear. The exterior minus mentioned above has some fading and a few dents, I would repaint the whole car.
It has 3" from the manifolds back with flowmasters and a crappy engine area cold (hot) air intake lol.

Car has a ton of potential and for what I'm selling it for you could put a few grand in it and be way under NADA value.

Car is located in Parkersburg WV I can send a few pics by phone/email but they dont show the damage very well. Maybe cause its black I dont know.

I call this car a ten foot car, looks good from 10 feet lol.:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread