99 F1A Procharged Cobra FS/Part out

Cobraluver

Established Member
Hey everyone, I have a 1999 cobra with an F1a procharger that i would like to sell or even part it out. The body has about 90,8xx miles on it. The motor,tranny, interior, irs are all from a 2004 Cobra that had about 20,xxx miles. The whole Supercharger kit only has about 3,xxx miles. The whole car was repainted 2 years ago with a custom Black Hawk paint job with blue pearl in the paint. Also, the car is originally from florida & most upgrades were done by Hoffman Tunning in Florida. The car has many great after market parts like:

The GOOD
Engine
04 Cobra engine with Iron Block
Je Pistons, bored .020 over,
Manley Rods, Cobra 8 bolt crank
Egr delete
Twin GT super car fuel pumps w/ pprv delete
Modified FPDM
KB boost a pump
UPR oil catch can
Mac longtubes with o/r xpipe and magnapacks welded into the magnaflow catback

Power adder
F1a Procharger Cogged
22 psi pully with procharger hat, set-up for air-to-water
stock throttle body
75 shot nitrous w/window switch(not connected**)
AFCO Heat Exchanger
NGK TR6 spark plugs

Transmission
Built Tremec TKO 600 Transmission 5 speed
steeda bell crank and cable adjuster
RAM clutch PP and Ford racing throw out bearing
Lakewood scatter-shield w/new pivot
alum drive-shaft
steeda tri ax shifter
31 spline IRS

Interior/Miscellaneous
04 Cobra seats & carpet
Glowshift gauges w/ 3 pod pillar: Boost, wideband Air/fuel & fuel pressure(not shown in pictures**)
Eibach lowering springs
Power stop rotors w/ hawks brake pads.(full set)
Car will come with SCT flash handheld tuner
1 inch spacers

****The Bad****
The car recently had a compression test done,cynlinders 5 and 6 read really low so engine would need to be disassembled to diagnose the problem. Spark plug #2 and #7 are dry & white which could be an injector pulse issue, wiring issue or ECU issue. Also the 72LB RC injectors might have to be replaced because two might not be working. Car still needs a decent amount of work to be complete but not too much.

Would like to sell the car as it sits but i will part it out if i have to. The car starts but needs a tune. I have a tow truck and can tow the car to a reasonable distance. Im not sure what to ask for the whole car so i am open to offers.If you have any question just feel free to pm me.

IMG_2407_zps39d0aaca.jpg

IMG_2400_zps2be69a69.jpg

IMG_2399_zpse9b4d650.jpg

1002248_682109125138587_495966310_n-1_zpse2302735.jpg
mms_picture-81_zps82e38347.jpg

mms_picture-82_zps00ccd39b.jpg

mms_picture-43_zps74c3e44c.jpg

Last edited:

Machbeliever

Established Member
Hey Joel, Man am I sorry to see this, I wish there was a better way out of this for you
guys, I know you and Jean worked hard on it! Good luck with the sale/part-out..

Last edited:

trxcobra

Established Member
Damn Joel! This is sad to hear. The car was running great before the blower swap right? Sorry it ended up this way. If you do decide to part it out, let me know a price for the seats?

Cobraluver

Established Member
Sorry again to hear about this Joel, good luck.

Thanks chris and goodluck with your build.

damn man, sorry to hear this

Do you not have the patience to fix it? or are you just done with it.

I just would not have time to work on it until next year. Rather than let it sit, i would like to sell.Also I can use the cash to pay some bills off.

Hey Joel, Man am I sorry to see this, I wish there was a better way out of this for you
guys, I know you and Jean worked hard on it! Good luck with the sale/part-out..

Thanks Tom it was fun while it lasted.

Damn Joel! This is sad to hear. The car was running great before the blower swap right? Sorry it ended up this way. If you do decide to part it out, let me know a price for the seats?

Yes car ran fine before. Right now im trying to sell the car as it sits but if it doesnt sell ill text you.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Sorry to hear that. Tough situation to be in. If you decide to part it, there's some things I'd be interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread