99 Electric Green cobra cheap

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
Thats what I was saying. i didn't understand why it was the Pony and not the "COBRA" MYSVT would you be able to negotiate the price a little?

MYSVT

Established Member
Man im going to be honest i cant go no lower I have title in hand but i still owe 11,000
to my grandmother. im asking 10,000 without the tko and if they buy without i will sell it for a grand to pay it off. when i sell terminator here i come. Far as the steering wheel i thought maybe because its a 99 and the back bumper says mustang also I would like to find out if it was suppose to be like that are did someone put it like that.

Last edited:

MYSVT

Established Member
Snarf said:
Well, accident or not- that thing does NOT have the correct airbag. Its hould say 'COBRA' on it, not the stupid running pony. Somehitng is fishy here... I'd offer 8k for this thing.
yea and i will sell mine for 8,000 if you sell yours for 10,000. you dont have to
trying knock my selll.

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
Well the wheel should say "COBRA" on it. and the fact it's the Running Pony and is all beat up looking makes me wonder. I'm not saying its a bad car. It looks awesome! But that steering wheel makes me wonder if it was wrecked or something.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
MYSVT said:
yea and i will sell mine for 8,000 if you sell yours for 10,000. you dont have to
trying knock my selll.

Hey sorry man, wasn't trying to knock the car or you, I was just saying something doesn't quite seem right :) GL with the sale!

MYSVT

Established Member
I really wish i new to man it was like that when i got it. THe car had realy low miles when i bought about a year ago it oly had 29,000 miles on it . I did do a car fax and i t came up clean but like you said that just means that no accident was reported.

SVT32V

Established Member
hey guys, i know mysvt personally, and the car has been like that ever since he got it....he's a stand up guy, he's just got that 03-04 fever!....that every other 99-01 cobra owners have had after riding in a pullied and chipped 03-04..later
griffin

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
Haha, I know the feeling... I dont actually know anyone that has a Cobra that isn't a Terminator... all my friends are 03/04 guys. :)

The steering wheel just scares me a bit. It seems fishy, I'm sure it's all good but I just want to check up on it cuz this is a sweet car.

Green99

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57587

Look at this thread. I bought that car in early 2003 with 17000 miles on it. It had that air bag in it when I bought it. I sold it to a kid from Auburn, Al in Feb. of 2004. It had 23000 on it when I sold it. Car never gave me ANY problems. I had a baby coming so I had to sell it. The car was stock when I sold it. Hope this helps.

Paul

MYSVT

Established Member
Thanks for the info man everybody thinks that im trying to hide something but its not like that. I truly thank this is a fair price on this car .

Users who are viewing this thread