99 Corbra ragtop 110,300 miles $8900

Johnny99

1999 Mustang SVT COBRA. Rio Red and a tan convertible top. Saddle leather interior with an adult driven 110,000 miles. 5 speed transmission rebuilt 4 years ago @ Realspeed Automotive, Bohemia.

This is a 3 owner vehicle with a current NY title and passed emission in 2012. Purchased 9 years ago 70k and I've put 40k miles on her since. Driven daily during the summers.

Recent Tires, brakes, battery. Aftermarket stereo head added to the Mach 360 system. The factory tonneau cover is included but not pictured(it's in the garage, always forget I have it). The car was lowered and brake/light bar installed prior to my purchase.

The top is in serviceable condition and functions but is showing it's age with cracks and stains. The windshield wiper panel is cracked as well. 2 things I'll get to if I don't sell it. Aftermarket shifter , firewall clutch adjuster and quadrant installed by RealSpeed when they did the tranny.
IMG_8208_zps4c4aeea8.jpg

email is the best way to reach me, [email protected]. I'm in Miller Place , LI, NY. Thanks

Images

Users who are viewing this thread