99 Complete Cobra engine & Manual Trans

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Here I have a Complete 1999/01 Cobra Engine and Trans. Bought from a guy local that totaled his car out and he pulled the motor to keep to put back into a car one day. Well after he found out he had a baby on the way he had to part with it. That is how i got it. I got it with intentions of building a Race car and using this for the powertrain setup. Well about 6 months ago i got laid off and now i am realizing that I got to get rid of some projects to keep me afloat. Here is what I know about it from the previous seller. Came out of a 99 Cobra with 64k miles. It is a 5 speed trans with a MGW shifter. It is pretty damn Complete Intake to oil pan even has factory k member, includes powersteering and a/c compressor, alternator along with the wiring harness, injectors bla bla bla...I have not had it in a car or heard it run so there is no guarantee..But the guy seemed like a real honest upfront guy. I am located along the gulfcoast in MS. I am willing to ship if buyer pays shipping i will crate it and do what needs to be done to get it shipped as long as like i said buyer pays shipping.. Looking to get $3800 For Everything. Will post pictures shortly. Listing for a friend also on modularfords and mustangforums thanks. open to offers

SDC10920.gif

SDC10919.gif

SDC10916.gif

SDC10914.gif

SDC10912.gif

SDC10911.gif

SDC10909.gif

Users who are viewing this thread