99 cobra

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
hey guys whats up? ive been looking into getting a 99-01 cobra for a while now and was wondering i found a good looking one on cl for 6900 dollars with 106k on it. the rest is stock. oh the guy had the motor replaced about 28k ago. does this sound like a good deal?

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
hey guys whats up? ive been looking into getting a 99-01 cobra for a while now and was wondering i found a good looking one on cl for 6900 dollars with 106k on it. the rest is stock. oh the guy had the motor replaced about 28k ago. does this sound like a good deal?

yes

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I'd try to get some more info. about the motor being replaced........did he do it himself, have a shop do it, any receipts, etc. If everything looks strong, the price is definitely fair. Check into things, and good luck.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member

Yeah I saw that one on CL. Seems pretty reasonable, but also too low. I definitely would get it check out before throwing down your money. I think I remember the engine bay being dirty?

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
Yeah I saw that one on CL. Seems pretty reasonable, but also too low. I definitely would get it check out before throwing down your money. I think I remember the engine bay being dirty?

yea with blue valve covers. idk im gonna get an inspection done on it and if everything checks out ill be the owner of a 99 cobra! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread