99 cobra vs 2002 ws6

blacksvt99

Established Member
A buddy at work bought a ws6 and the typical gm guy tallking shit to a
co-worker that his car would spank my car. So I told him I have a couple of gears for you. He told me are you down to race me with your slobra I told him I am down if your trans ham wants to play. So he told me let me get use to the car and im like ok. About a month goes by and I tell lets run them and his excuse was you wanna get spanked so I laughed. So finally I convenice him to run me yesterday and he said get ready to lose. So we head out to a road. We go off the roll in 2nd gear three honks were off shifted to 3rd and we had to let off do to traffic. So we made a you turn and did it from a dig. We launch he kinda of got me off the line I spun half of second and was next to him. When i shifted to 3rd i got traction wheel hop slightly and started to pull away from him half of 3rd i had him by 3 car. I pulled over on a side street to shake hands and flew by me I followed him back to work. He was bummed :cryying: he admit that I beat him :bowdown:but that he spun so I said dude I spun all second gear and wheel hopped in 3rd. Then he said your car is fast. So I kinda rubbed it in :lol:and asked how many cars did I put on him he said 1 and in my head I was like yea right. Then he said that he let off and that his tires suck. So I told him lets do it again. He agree but he wants to run on a different road. So hopefully there be a round 2 and I get a better launch. His mods are supposely just a slp catback

Last edited:

blacksvt99

Established Member
jba shorties flowmaster catback modified oem h pipe and k&N cold air diablo sport tune

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
The WS6 should beat a stock nearly stock 99 Cobra. Nice kill and likely better driving

Grammar and punctuation FTL!

99BOSS

Established Member
Man throw some 4.10s in that thing. That will make it a totally diff car. I had a 99 and added those gears. Best mod ever!

crystal_SVT

Established Member
you pulled 3 cars on and LS1 in the third gear non the less with a basicly stock cobra??? makes 0 sense.. im all about ford kickin ass but no way a 99 cobra is gonna yank a ws6 that hard.. get it on video next time.

Last edited:

blacksvt99

Established Member
I guess you dont read the other thread people posted that I might be a better drive than my co-worker. Dont worry I tolded him we can do it up again and I am gonna try to record

Users who are viewing this thread