'99 Cobra Roller / Wrecked For Sale $2500 OBO!

cobrapoison

Established Member
I am selling my 1999 Cobra for $2500. It was wrecked so bought a roller and used the engine, trans, drive shaft wiring harness and fan in new car. I was going to remove everything salvageable and scrap the body (about $300 for the metal). Now I figure I just sell the whole car as it sits.

This is all that’s missing:

Engine and wiring harness
Transmission
Shifter and knob (Not the shift boot though)
Driveshaft
Cooling Fan
And Computer

This is what it comes with:

It has 10th Anniversary Cobra wheels
Boss Inc Ram Air Hood
Steeda Race Wing
MagnaFlow Catbact
03/04 rear COBRA bumper
Ford Racing 3.73 gears and Auburn Carrier, Rear cover stiffener support with polyurethane bushings Complete light tan / champagne leather interior with airbags (Not Deployed)
Hydro brake booster
P/S pump and rack
A/C compressor and if bolted back to engine it’ll blow cold air(its still holding the charge)
and all glass & trim.

The whole right side was hit / side swiped by an F250. The right door opens and closes but need to be replaced and the right rear 1/4 is also trashed and same as front right fender. The sail panels are good but the right mirror is not, it still works but was knocked off and hanging by the wiring harness.
I have other parts in garage that may go with car.
I want $2500 but if you come very soon to get this Cobra well we can talk about price. Let me know what you’d like to do. Also, if enough people come up wanting me to part out the car, I'll think about but I don't have time to deal with that anymore and or try to rebuild this car either. I didn't want to get rid of it but now I have a new project and this car is just getting in the way. Lots of good parts well worth the asking price.

Bill

Cobra

Cobra

Cobra

Cobra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread