99 Cobra Parts

wiltjoe

Banned
I have a stock 99 4v motor up for parts.

The motor was pulled with 28k on the clock.

I will part items out as people request them.

I also have a t3650 5 speed transmission and 8.8 rear from an 03 mach 1 (that has 3.55 gears). I have two sets of stock headers, one set of black valve covers, and a few other parts laying around.

rear-1.jpg

6spd.jpg

wiltjoe

Banned
sorry for the delay guys, had some business to attend to over the past week or so. here are some pics of the motor.

99 Cobra 4.6L DOHC Heads
46l4v007.jpg

Aluminum Teksid Block 99 Cobra
Needs .20 Bore
Main Caps included.
46l4v018.jpg

Piston Nicked the sidewall of one cylinder.
46l4v021.gif

Last edited:

wiltjoe

Banned
they were a little dirty in that picture, but they're cleaned up now.
pistons were coated with a lot of carbon build up, cleaned them off and theyre not like theyre shown in the picture above. I'll get a new pic of that up soon too if anyone's interested.

carb and choke cleaner ftw

Last edited:

wiltjoe

Banned
timing cover SOLD.
Crank SOLD.
Mounts SOLD.
Trans SOLD.
Injectors SOLD.

Still have the heads, cams, starter, alternator, block, pistons/rods, valve covers, water pump, rear axle, crossover tube, stock intake pieces (no upper/lower intakes), timing chains, other valve train accessories and miscellaneous parts.

Last edited:

wiltjoe

Banned
Still have the heads, cams, starter, pistons/rods, valve covers, water pump, stock intake pieces (not upper/lower intakes), timing chains, Stock H pipe with cats, Stock Headers, Oil Pan, Tensioner Pulley, Rockers, Lifters, Valve Springs, other valve train accessories and miscellaneous parts.

Last edited:

bad n/a 4v

Established Member
Do you have the tube that goes between the pcv valve and the intake manifold on the driver's side, and the tube that goes from the passenger side valve cover to the air inlet tube? And the fitting if any that connect those tubes. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread