'99 cobra misc. parts

Twistedoffpurp

Established Member
I have a '99 Cobra parts I need to get rid of it and other misc. parts.

8 Bolt Forged Cobra Crank $150 (needs to be turned, spun 2 rod bearings)
Rods $50 (sold)
Pistons $50 (sold)
Oil pan $50
Oil pump $50 (comes with pickup tube with roughly 3k miles on it)
Water pump $50
Intake Manifold $350 (Thats upper and lower with EGR sensor, it appears to have the fix) (sold)
Throttle body $40 (Sold)
Engine wiring harness $100 (has a few damaged connectors) (sold)
80MM MAF with 24lbs injectors $125

8.8 Auburn rear with 3.55's $350
All prices are picked up and negotiable. So make offers. Send email for pics if needed. Trades also welcomed, let me know what you got.

Additional parts:
99-01 Partially ported intake manifold (lower not cut) $300 plus shipping and paypal
Apten cooling mod $140 shipped
*Feeler* Nazman ported lower with an upper ported out by myself to match a 65mm BBK TB and a 3/8ths intake spacer and mew gaskets for the upper $640 plus shipping and paypal

Last edited:

Twistedoffpurp

Established Member
I have access to another partially ported (lower not cut)intake manifold that is just the upper and lower for $300 plus shipping and paypal. I'd also like to put a feeler for the Naz Lower and I ported the upper to match a BBK 65mm TB it would also include a 3/8ths spacer and the gaskets for the upper looking to get $640 plus shipping and paypal. I do not need to get rid of the intake that bad I am just considering going with a sullivan and need to free up the funds. I am also putting up an Apten cooling mod for $140 shipped.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread