99 cobra like mystic lower price

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
its on ebay!!!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4607044951&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

moved it to the new area with a lower price let me know what you guys think. should i put it on e-bay?

Well i jumped on a deal on another car. I will pick it up soon :rockon: so in order to put this one in the garage i need to sell the 99. I am in no hurry to sell it. Call me at 1-828-421-5254 first with the cash gets it at 13,000 OR BEST OFFER call me for fast answer (Night owl)

Car info:
75kish on the clock.
New tires
Hawk racing pads all the way around (1k ago)
Royal purple in rear end, tranny (1k ago)
Mobil 1 always used
The fix has been done
All recipts

Mods:
Pro 50 Short throw shifter
Flowmaster mufflers
BBK off road x pipe
JLT Cold air induction (Painted mystic)
Optima red top battery
Richmond 4.10 gears
Tripple a pillar guage pod

Looks:
photodisplay.php

Dupont Chromalision (Chameleon) 6 tone paint
2001 Cobra rear bumper
Cobra front emblem
Radiator cap cover (chrome cobra)
Oil cap (cobra engraved)
Bumper inserts
3rd brake light mod "SVT COBRA"
Cobra Floor mats
running pony overlay for ford emblem
2001 Chrome cobra rims (sanded and dipped center caps)
Smoked Headlights
Short antenna

Sound:
photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

Infinity 6800CS componet System (Front)
Pioneer 6x8's (Rear)
Sony 500 watt 4 channel amp
Custom inclosure for two 10's and amp rack

More pics:
photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

Last edited:

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Tell him to get his ass in line, the woman is not gonna let me drive the 03 till this thing is gone. help me out

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
looks nice. I got a 03 with a kb with 26k miles on it for 24,900 so i had to jump on it.

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
Woa you didnt tell me your 03 Cobra had a KB. haha. That's awesome! Im still pestering him about it. Im pretty much kicking these Mid-terms ass' so maybe that'll help I dont know, doing good in school pleases him. haha.

Im still interested of course. :D

asskickn88

Established Member
I would fly out and drive it home if it came down to it. I just can't justify spending approx $1000 shipping a car cross country..... and the drive would be fun too! My house closes escrow in a few weeks and my ex and I have to split the money. If I have enough I might be willing to pick it up.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Let me know i need to move this car before the woman will let me drive my new one. So keep me posted you guys. I am thinking e-bay if nobody bites before long. Its killing me to see the cobra on my lift

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I am putting it on e-bay in a few days figured i would give it to a mustang lover first but i want to drive the 03 so gone it must. Not even any low ball offers that is sad

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
As of right now 10k is around where i can go for. :\ In a couple weeks I can maybe convince my dad to go to 11-12k... He doesn't want me working entirely for a car... If I could I'd work my ass off and get an 03, but he wont let that happen. :( But all I can offer is 10k, untill I can convince my dad to maybe go to 11 or 12, even then that's still kind of low. :( I'm sure if you post it on ebay someone will give you big bucks for it.

:beer:

You know how much I like your car. haha. :p

Users who are viewing this thread