99 cobra intake spacer.

Rippinwfo01

when in fear drop a gear
Established Member
I recently bought a intake spacer for my 99 cobra. I was wondering if anyone had positive reviews or comments. My current mod list motor wise is ported and polished heads/intake, FR500 cams, 75mm bbk throttle body, 32lb injectors, bbk Cai, under drive pulleys and bbk longtube headers x pipe and flowmaster cat back. Also with the mods and guesstimate on what my hp numbers would be?

DHG4410

Established Member
Lots of opinions on both sides of the value of a spacer. Always hated this comment, but do a search you will find a lot of information. Thanks

01yellercobra

Established Member
They don't seem to have the power boost on the Cobras like they do on the Machs. Not sure why. I had one on my 01. But only because it came with the ported intake I bought. It's not a mod I planned on doing otherwise.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I have an aviator intake laying around. Originally I had planned to put it on my car back in 06 or so but bought a bike and lost interest. My car now has an eaton on it and I have no use for the intake. I can't bring myself to throw it away though.

If you wanna try it on your car I'll give it to you for whatever it costs me to ship it. It does require an aftermarket hood, fabricating of a lid and a window switch to control the butterfly valves. Probably some porting too... It's kind of a poor mans FR500 intake.

Users who are viewing this thread