99 cobra heads and 03/04 cams

mustangsvt281

Established Member
I have a set of 99 cobra c heads and 03/04 cobra cams. The cams look brand new with no wear at all. The heads i have are bare essentially, they do not have cams or rocker arms(might be called something different on modular heads) they do have valves, springs , retainers, and lifters. I will upload pics tomorrow later on during the day. The only bad thing about the heads is that on the intake side of one of the cam journals it has a slight nick in the journal right at the top where the retainer meets the head. I will post a picture of it tomorrow, but it is not that bad at all. i was going to keep these and put them on my 98 b head motor when i pulled it to swap my teksid eaton motor in, but i plan to sell the motor and tranny when it comes time.

I would like to get $325 for everything. If payment is received this weekend it will be shipped out First thing Tuesday morning. PM me with questions.

Pictures of heads

a6885039.jpg

73fd34c7.jpg

41c3f7f8.jpg

Lifters

2aec09cb.jpg

Retainers

1aee3578.jpg

Last edited:

mustangsvt281

Established Member
also the cam caps have dowels in different areas so its pretty hard to mix them up. Even if you do some how get them in the wrong spot the cam will be hard to turn within the journals. Switch them out and find the one that has the least amount of binding. Its not a time consuming process. The price for these heads is pretty cheap. They also come with cams. only thing need to make them complete is rocker arms which cost $300 form MMR.

Users who are viewing this thread