99 Cobra getting slower ?

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
This post is for my girllfriend, shes got a 99 Cobra and it seem's to be getting losing low end power :??: Its bone bone stock (for right now) :-D Any idea's as to why it's doing this ? I will however be doing prochamber off road H pipe and 2 chamber race Flowmasters to it with in a month's time. Thank's for any and all help :) :)

:shrug:

Last edited:

Avenging Angel

Established Member
Don't know what to tell bro. I know you will love the ProChamber! I've gain more from it than most people have with their X-Pipes & it sounds a hell of a lot better. :p

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by Avenging Angel
Don't know what to tell bro. I know you will love the ProChamber! I've gain more from it than most people have with their X-Pipes & it sounds a hell of a lot better. :p

AMEN to that! I also have a Prochamber on my Saleen and it sounds hella pissed off with the Flowmaster dumps! :mj: :burnout: :-D :coolman:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Found!

Lastnight I was workin on the ole LEEN and g/f was over and her car has been bugging me to no end. So i pulled it in the garage and started looking for anything.......... Come to find out there's a vac. line behind the intake that was off/cut/broken. Replaced it with new hose and took her for a spin :beer: What a diference something that small of a deal can really change the perofrmance of a car:read: :shrug: :(

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Re: Found!

Originally posted by SALEEN S-351
.....Come to find out there's a vac. line behind the intake that was off/cut/broken. Replaced it with new hose and took her for a spin :beer: What a diference something that small of a deal can really change the perofrmance of a car:read: :shrug: :(

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Congrats, glad to hear you resolved it. Amazing what one little damaged line can/will do to a car's performance

Users who are viewing this thread