99 Cobra For Sale

Slvrbulitgotu

Hustler
Established Member
SOLD!!!!!

I am trying to sell this 99 Cobra.

The exterior does not look very great from the pics but the car sheet metal is straight. The 04 Cobra front bumper cover was bought new. I have the rest of it that goes with it(fog lights, fog light cups, brackets, grill emblem (horse) and the Cobra chin spoiler). The 04 rear bumper cover is used but has no damage. The 04 deck lid is fine but the spoiler has a hole in it that will not take much to fix. The hood serves it purpose and may be able to be fixed but for the most part it is junk. The driver’s side fender was bought new and the pass side as you can tell is used. I also have the extensions that go at the front of the ground effects that go with it.

It has a 04 Cobra rear-end and matching suspension components. There are Bilsteins up front and rear, cross-drilled and slotted rotors all around, 18 X 9 and 18 X 10.5 FR500's with 275 35 18 and 335 30 18 tires all Michelin Pilots(All of the tires have more than half tread). All four calipers have been powder coated.

For exhaust I have FRPP stainless steel shorties, Bassani stainless OR X-pipe and Borla Stinger cat back.

The interior is missing the original front seats but the cloth ones are powered. The rear are the original leather and are in very good condition. The air bags were also yanked before I bought the car. I installed airbag deletes just to get by. There are some billet switch covers on the door controls and a billet ring around the shifter. The car is a Mach 460 car but I have installed the rear Mach 1000 parts but they are not hooked up.

The transmission is a Tremec and the clutch is in good shape(stock).

Ok, for all the bad news. The engine is a 99-01 cobra motor that from what I was told should have about 8K miles on it. When I bought it I was told it had about 3-4K miles on it and I have drove it here and there and racked up another 5K. Yesterday I was driving it and it developed a miss. I got it home and found that there was oil on the number one plug and the compression was very low on that cylinder. I am thinking it has a hole in the top of the piston. I have not sprayed or boosted the motor. A friend of mine will be selling a 04 Cobra bottom end soon but I don’t have any money to spend on the car. The car drove and ran great until yesterday. And now for the bad news. There is no title for the car. I have one but the guy I got it form did not fill it out right and I cannot get up with him to get it straight. I have his # and email if you would like to try if you want it if you are interested. I am sure I have left something out and if there is anything around the house the goes with it I will be sure to include it. I am asking $3800 obo. 919-320-5729 if I do not answer PLEASE leave a message.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread