99 cobra engine for sale almost complete as is

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
I'm selling this for a friend. it smoked lightly on startup and he pulled it out about 2 years ago. one side was stored without the 4 plugs but with the cops and cover, so some dirt might have gotten in the 4 cylinders. its dirty but almost complete. minimum might need valve seals and/or rings. but buy it as a core for parts or rebuild. missing 4 cops, 1 coil cover, fuel rail is damaged with no sensor.comes as seen in the pics with manifolds, intake, injectors, partial harness, water pump, power steering pump. over $1500 in parts. so make me a fair offer and well go from there. I will may be part it out, if no resonable offers are made. we'll see. engine is located 10 miles from the epicenter of the eathquake. I can ship for 150-250 west coast or 275-350 east coast for pick up at a local con way dock.

DSC06296.gif

DSC06295.gif

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
:lol: close we are in the middle of the desert. they film al the desert middle east movies here. stargate, resident evil, jar heads, ect.... as close as you can get to the middle east without going there.

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
bump. no takers? I will try to preassure wash and probably take it apart in a couple of days. so if anybody wants parts, let me know.

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
friend says he wants $1100 firm. he just told me to take it apart, but I'll wait a few days. I don't feel like putting any labor in to it.....

If I take it apart the svt plate will go with the valve covers....

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
80k on the miles. I took the intake and valve covers off engine looks very clean.
DSC06312.gif

DSC06311.gif

its comming apart this weekend

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Doesnt seem like a bad price to me. There are three Cobra's out here that that I know of that need motors, I am sure any one of them would jump at your buddy's light smoker just to get their car back on the road. :)

Good luck with your sale.

Users who are viewing this thread