99 cobra engine and trans $2500

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Here I have a Complete 1999/01 Cobra Engine and Trans. Bought from a guy local that totaled his car out and he pulled the motor to keep to put back into a car one day. Well after he found out he had a baby on the way he had to part with it. That is how i got it. I got it with intentions of building a Race car and using this for the powertrain setup. Well about 6 months ago i got laid off and now i am realizing that I got to get rid of some projects to keep me afloat. Here is what I know about it from the previous seller. Came out of a 99 Cobra with 64k miles. It is a 5 speed trans with a MGW shifter. It is pretty damn Complete Intake to oil pan even has factory k member, includes powersteering and a/c compressor, alternator along with the wiring harness, injectors bla bla bla...I have not had it in a car or heard it run so there is no guarantee..But the guy seemed like a real honest upfront guy. I am located along the gulfcoast in MS. I am willing to ship if buyer pays shipping i will crate it and do what needs to be done to get it shipped as long as like i said buyer pays shipping.. Looking to get $2500 For Everything. Will post pictures shortly. Listing for a friend also on modularfords and mustangforums thanks. open to offers

SDC10920.gif

SDC10919.gif

SDC10916.gif

SDC10914.gif

SDC10912.gif

SDC10911.gif

SDC10909.gif

brklynzturk04

Established Member
ill take it and will pick up..call me so we can talk 718 710 95 16

i sent you a pm last night but i guess it never went through.. let me know thanks

Users who are viewing this thread