99 Cobra Convertible

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
1999 MUSTANG SVT COBRA CONVERTIBLE with 32,100 miles. Rio Red exterior with medium parchment top and interior. This car has the 320 horsepower 4.6L dual overhead cam (hand built) engine and has all the normal options for a SVT Cobra – independent rear suspension, rear spoiler, leather interior, traction control, power steering, Brembo power disc brakes with ABS, power driver’s seat, electric windows, electric locks, tilt, cruise, driver and passenger SRS, A/C, AM/FM with CD and the MACH 460 sound system. The only modifications I have made to the vehicle are the installation of a K&N filter, the addition of a rear bumper cover from a 2003 Cobra (that reads COBRA) and a set of authentic Ford 1995 Cobra “R” wheels (17” X 9”) with Bridgestone tires.

I am the second owner of this vehicle and it had 16,700 miles on it when I purchased it from the original owner (not a dealer) in March 2001. It now has 32,100 miles. All the miles have been “adult driven” and it is reflected in the exemplary condition of this vehicle. It is not (and never has been) a “daily driver” and most of its life it has been stored in the garage. There are no door dings on this vehicle and it has never been wrecked. I also have the original window sticker and the SVT certification from Ford’s (SVT) Special Vehicle Team.

$16,500 (904) 536-7101 or email [email protected] for additional info.

Last edited:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I would love to post some pics (just as soon as I figure out how. It seems that every website is different!). However, in the interim, the car is listed on autotrader.com with 9 pictures. Just do a search for a 99 Cobra priced between $16,000 and $17,000. I can also email you pics if you're interested. :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread