'99 Cobra Conv Black/Black in East TN

ttbit

Long Time Mustang Fan
Established Member
In '99, Ford did a performance recall on the Cobra to bring the horsepower level up. People refer to this as "the fix". There is usually a blue or green dot that is put on the intake manifold showing it has been done.

Sammyboy

Established Member
ttbit, I haven't seen this car running around Maryville, it appears really clean from the pictures...good luck with the sale.

ttbit

Long Time Mustang Fan
Established Member
ttbit, I haven't seen this car running around Maryville, it appears really clean from the pictures...good luck with the sale.

Thank you. I really haven't driven it that much. Almost every time I have driven it has been with the top down. 1st time it has seen rain in my ownership was yesterday when I was driving it back to the house with the buyer. Darn 5 minute down-burst.

96 GT with a 3 valve swap? I would like to know what you did with the computer swap and such. Send me an email if you have time. I'd like to see what you have done.

ttbit

Long Time Mustang Fan
Established Member
Sold. Thanks SVTP. I wasn't too happy to sell it and didn't expect so much interest so fast! Hope to get some stuff in line and get back at it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread