99 Black Cobra

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
Thanks, but i'm not willing to go that low. I haven't even tried to put it in autotrader or anything else besides this site. The car is worth every penny of 9k.

Matt S2

Yes the car is still for sale, I had to create a new profile because I forgot the password to my old one and it wouldn't ever send me an email and neither would the admininstrator when I contacted him. So if I have any recent pm's from people interested in the car I wasn't able to read them.

99 KOBRA

Speed Racer
Established Member
I sold the car to Matt. It was one of the first '99 Cobras built and was one of the first fixed. All service was done at Bob Baker Ford in San Diego and JBA. I gave Matt all of the service records when I sold it to him. The oil was changed every 3,000 miles. It's a great car!!!!!

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
Interior pics will be up tonight, thanks for the post Dennis. How's the 04 treating you? Can I buy that one from you when mine sells, haha?

DanTheCobraMan

Established Member
Beautiful car! Looks like mine, minus the black wheels and blacked out windows. Looks like you too excellent care considering it has 115k on it. Doesn't leak or burn oil??? Wow, mine has less miles and I can't even claim that... Of course, I've pushed it to the edge with a Heaton.

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
Sorry I took so long with the interior pics. Thank you for bearing with me. I included a few of the engine bay too. The pics were taking five minutes ago in the dark so they aren't the best quality. If you would like better ones I could take them tommorrow.
100_0758.jpg

100_0757.jpg

100_0761.jpg

100_0763.jpg

100_0755.jpg

100_0754.jpg

100_0751.jpg

100_0435-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread