99 35th Anniversary Edition GT vs 99 v-6, vs. 3.5 04 altima

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbeanjoe

Banned
I just had gotten into a fight with my gf, in west covina, ca and I was driving with my friend danny on Azusa Ave. It's a main street in southern cali. We were going to Oldtown Pasadena, when I saw a white 35th gt, clean as fu---ck.. convertabile. It was some black guy and he was with his mexican gf. He pulls the top down, and I'm kinda jocking his car. I thought I seen it before though.

When the light turns green, we go average speed. then we pull to another light. When the next light turns green, I didnt even see him, but he cuts me off in a second, I was in the left lane, him in the right. I was kinda pissed being the whole gf thing and all, so I pull a 3rd land move. Where I go to the right like im making a right but go straight and I dusted his ass.

At the next light he's behind me and an altima 3.5 is next to me. I decide this nigga needs to be delt with for that cut off. So I burnout in his face at the light....... His ass was sooo heated so when it turn's green we take off. I guess the guy next to me, aka the Altima, thought I wanted to race him so his ass is hauling ahead of me. I was trying to block the gt from getting pass both of us. So the altima pulls like 2 cars ahead of me and the gt is getting a chance to cut me off again cus he's catching up fast. We are going speeds on 80+ on a 40 mph. I'm thinking f---ck!!!, So there's traffic up front and the altima cuts me off. and the gt passes me on my right and pulls a 3rd lane to bet the traffic. I had to give him his props.

So we all end up at the next light, and I'm behind. I decide to make a right like a third lane, the gt see's me and starts to burn out next to me. I was like wtf, he's trying to floss while I was gonna give him his props. Then the altima starts revining at the light too, they all wait for the green. Then I was the fu--ck this, I'm gonna cheat. I made a right, then a quick U turn and made a right to get back on the road they were going, and I took off sooo hard and flashed my emergancys, I was going 100+. They were flashing there high beams trying to catch up but it was too late.

I may have cheated, but when your not an experianced street racer, you lose. they messed up because they thought I was gonna race fair. But I dont care, there asses got owned......

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I read the whole story and I didn't see any hint of an actual race. Just that you posted this thread 4 times. A thread about nothing.

qbeanjoe

Banned
ok dumb nuts, if your going 80 plus on the streets, it's not a race?? I would expect people from texas and maryland to know. Oh yeah, thats why they would film racing movies like fast and furious over there, (sarcasim).... :)

qbeanjoe

Banned
Originally posted by Blk98Cobra
I am now dumber having read this thread, we award you no kill points and may God have mercy on your soul.

I never wanted kill points, I just wanted to show most of you red necks how races go down in la, niggas are ruthless....

Originally posted by qbeanjoe
I never wanted kill points, I just wanted to show most of you red necks how races go down in la, niggas are ruthless....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The line I posted was a variation from Billy Madison.....thought it was right for this thread, sounds like you are a menace to people on the road. Don't drive ever again:burn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread