99/2001 cobra tail lights for sale

snakebitten2001

Established Member
long story shorti bought a pair of 99/ 2001 tail lights for 350 plus shipping and assured me there was nothing wrong with them. i got them in the mail and i at first glance i was very happy with everything apon closer inspection i found two small cracks in the drivers side lends. the cracks are actually very minimal and they do not even go through the front part of the plastic. ive been debating on what to do with them for about a month now and im someone who every flaw no matter how minimal eats at me so i have decided i am going to sell them. the lends are a little scuffed but nothing major except for the two small cracks which you will not see unless youre two or three feet from the car staring at the exact spot looking for the crack. i obviously will not be scummy and sell less than mint tail lights as mint condition so i am not expecting to get 350 that i paid for them. any questions let me know im kinda using this thread to guage interest and figured id start where people actually know about these cars.

Users who are viewing this thread