99-04 V8 Mustang Bassani 5-Piece X-pipe

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
I have a 99-04 Bassani 5 piece x-pipe that I am looking to sell. The x-pipe will fit any 99-04 V8 Mustang. It is coming off my 03 Cobra. It will come with both the flow tubes or the cats so that you can run it off road, then when it is inspection time, just slip in the cats. Here is the deal, I am putting longtubes on on the 20th, and the pipe will be available on the 21st. I am listing now, so I wont have to wait after listing it. I would prefer not to ship, but can if buyer pays for shipping. If within a reasonable distance, I can meet halfway, or it can be picked up at my house. I am asking $250. If you are interested, please pm me on here, or email me Thanks

keyword: v8, magnaflow, bassani, x pipe, mustang, cobra, mach 1, gt, ford, exhaust, o/r

Last edited:

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
As of right now, the guy who was gonna buy it said to put it back up for sale, and if someone picks it up before him, that is fine. In order to not cause any problems, I will be selling this as a first come, first serve basis. I will not be holding it for anyone, and the first to get me the cash is the first to get it. The guy doing the work on my car said he should have the car and exhaust back to me on Wednesday evening as long as there are no hang ups with the install. So if anyone would like it, please text or call me at or pm me. I do have paypal available, and if you would like to go that route, pm me for the address. Thanks,

Daniel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread