99-04 Mustang Carbon Fiber Parts

Yaadman_GT

Yaadman_GT
Established Member
:banana: Alright peeps....So the Exotic Car Market and your High End Domestics have for years been up on this interior customization with Carbon Fiber.

Even though I'm in the desert getting the best tan ever.....:coolman:, I have been in contact with a company out of CA that is willing to make CF Parts for the 99-04 Mustang years.

I sent them a ton o' pictures of pretty much every piece of plastic inside the car, and they said they can make it!! I will be the test bed for this venture. I have seen some of their parts already that THEY make in house and they can make anything from Center Consoles, Pillar Pods, Instrument Cluster Bezels, etc. in 2x2 CF Weave.

I want to know how much genuine interest there is for these parts and what specific pieces people would want done in CF. I know, I know....there may have been threads before that have built hopes up, but have fallen through. So I will not make any promises/estimates on price, timeline of shipped from you to back to you or anything else as we are still in discussion about the best way to go about getting these products to the consumer.....YOU!!! :beer:

So.....for now, post up with comments and concerns and I will do my best at keeping you all updated with pictures and info.

Franz

Yaadman_GT

Yaadman_GT
Established Member
First product boys & girls.....The Center Console Armrest!! :rockon: More to follow.

99-04 Mustang Center Console Armrest 1
9904MustangCenterConsoleArmrest1.jpg

99-04 Mustang Center Console Armrest 2
9904MustangCenterConsoleArmrest2.jpg

Lumpydogs

Established Member
Forget looks, I want Carbon Fiber to replace Steel. Performance, performance performance.

p.s. Thanks for taking the lead on this, good job!

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
wiper cowl FTW. i need a new ones anyways. the arm rest is nice but i feel if i got it it would be out of place:shrug:. also my interior is the peanut butter as some people refer to it. i love it:banana:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
I have a feeling that if this is quality carbon fiber, it will price itself right out of the average mustang owner's price range.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Interior pieces would be good for starters.

Door cups, Radio Bezel, Defroster Vent, etc.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
CF doors, fenders, trunk, and anything else that's metal. Who cares about upgrading the interior anyways? It's pretty damn nice, in my opinion, just the way it is.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
You state that you are in the desert getting a god tan. Now is that AZ or IQ?

If IQ, can you help a military brother out and get us military discounts! lol

Find out a price on that arm rest. I like it.

Yaadman_GT

Yaadman_GT
Established Member
Actually both, kinda.....I live in AZ but deployed to AFG. I will try to work a Mil Disc.:burnout:

You state that you are in the desert getting a god tan. Now is that AZ or IQ?

If IQ, can you help a military brother out and get us military discounts! lol

Find out a price on that arm rest. I like it.

totheduals

Established Member
I would buy anything CF for the underhood dept.
Rad covers, fuse box covers, all the caps and dipstick, overflow tank, powersteering tank, and just about anything else.
I do not want to be like everyone else and get chrome or polished billet......it nice just not me.
1 vote for CF underhood dress up!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread