99-04 mach 1 / cobra turbo kit

bad01cobra

Established Member
want to trade for a supercharger , on3 kit but only the pipes and intercooler , everything else has been changed and upgraded 70 mm turbo masterpower , pro m mass air sensor , its currently on my cobra does not have many miles at all comes with all pipes hot coated flat black and better clamps stailess oil return line , just want to go another route with my cobra , will add money plus turbo kit for the right deal text me at 443 956 1921 for info and my name is jim

bad01cobra

Established Member
Why dont you like the turbo setup? How long have you had it?

I love it but i put a 5.4 in my cobra n with the oilpan im running i cant get pary of my exhaust on n i have always wanted a wipple . Kit has maybe 200 miles on it if that never even got final tune in the car be fore motor swap

bad01cobra

Established Member
turbo

Are you interested in a ProCharger?

What kind of power did it put down?

yes i would be , and i am not sure of the power i never had a chance to go to get the final dyno tune it was all email tunes but it smoked 315 mickey thompsons 1-3 with no problem and pulls like a freight train at 2800 rpms if you can send me a pic or information of what all you have to my email [email protected] and we can work on a deal

2001cobravert

Established Member
yes i would be , and i am not sure of the power i never had a chance to go to get the final dyno tune it was all email tunes but it smoked 315 mickey thompsons 1-3 with no problem and pulls like a freight train at 2800 rpms if you can send me a pic or information of what all you have to my email [email protected] and we can work on a deal

E-mail sent Jim.

watman02

Established Member
would you be interested in selling it without a trade??? if so how much??

2001cobravert

Established Member
Well after a few e-mails, phone calls, and a bunch of texts we finally made the trade. Procharger for turbo.

I think we will both be happy with our new set-up.:burnout:
I will miss the sound of the whistling for sure.

Jim is a good, honest guy.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread