99-04 GT Vortech Supercharger

dmriser

This blower is coming off an 02 GT, it is a Vortech V1. I had it up for sale about a month ago but pulled it down prematurely but now I have made my mind up to sell it for this fall semester at school.

The Blower
I had the blower off about 2 weeks (100 miles) ago to check everything over. The shaft does not have any play in it. Its in good shape inside and out. It is quiet for being a V1. I will include a 3.6" (never used) and a 3.33" pulley.

The Rest
All bought brand new in January of 08
- Main Bracket with pulleys
- Belts and all
- Intake Assembly
- Discharge Assembly
- Filter
- IAT sensor w/ pigtail

Please note that I WILL NOT include the MAF or any fuel system components you will need to have these for the supercharger to work properly.

I can take pictures at request, the kit is still on the car as it is daily driven. I can have everything removed and prepped for shipping in 1-2 hours. Thanks for reading, I would like to get 1700 firm out of it and I can ship.

Any questions feel free to ask.

n1132508036570936192zr2.jpg

H/C/N20

Established Member
I have a few questions...what kind of power would this make on a stock 01 gt? And what # injector and what MAF would be needed? Is this kit complete? thanks

dmriser

This kit is complete, in theory you could run very very low boost with it until upgrading the injectors and fuel pump and mass air flow sensor. I am using 42lb injectors and a 255lph pump. My GT is bone stock except for 4.10s and a catback and the blower with supporting fuel mods and a dyno tune i made 377rwhp/365rwtq, it traps around 115, can't get a low ET all runs done on street tires. Let me know if you have anymore questions.' Also I run a lightning 90mm MAF

H/C/N20

Established Member
I might get this from you, if I can sell my explorer. I just sold my 600rwhp camaro, this mustang NEEDS to get a little faster. Would you be interested in trading this kit for a 99 2dr explorer, 80k miles?

dmriser

Wasn't sure if the privet message worked, if not here is what i wrote lol.

Hey man, Sounds good to me, You WILL get more power with this for sure. I'm gonna have to pass on the trade though.
might be a little easier to reach me through E-mail or my cell.

Call or write if you can sell your car or come up with the money, it has a good amount of people interested, so i cant promise you I'll still have it. but let me know

Cell --- 302-725-8279

[email protected]

Thanks a lot man
Dave.

Last edited:

tropicmustang

Established Member
Hey man I am interested in this. Would you be willing to sell these things to me.

Main Bracket with pulleys
- Belts and all
- Intake Assembly
- Discharge Assembly

I already have a blower and all i need is this stuff. Will the bracket come with all the stuff as i did brand new. please send me some pics of everything so i know what you have.

Thanks,

-Sean

Users who are viewing this thread