99-04' GT/Mach Magnaflow Catback, MINT - Chicago...

Blinkstang

Established Member
Sellin' my Magnaflow catback. Now that I no longer have my LT's Im changing my exhaust setup. This catback is in pristine condition, looks brand new. When I take it off the car I'll make sure to clean it up for the buyer. The tips are 3.5 inches with Magnaflow inscribed into the edges.

This is the traditional catback, with the Mufflers not the Packs. The entire system is stainless steel and comes with all hardware for install. I love the way this setup sounded with my LT's and shorty O/R H, if I still had the headers I would not be selling this!

Will fit 99-04 Mustangs (GT, Mach 1, Bullitt) - (Solid Axles)...

Catback retails at $496.65 and with various coupons you can get them down to around $396.65. Mine has been on the car the last couple months, car was stored over winter so it never seen snow.

Will let it go for $300 OBO...

magnaflow.jpg

504fl.jpg

Lookin' to sell it to those LOCAL to the Chicagoland area, as then it would be a good deal for the buyer. But I am also willing to ship, buyer would have to pay all shipping costs. I do not have a shipping price as I would have to buy a box and get it weighed - I would only do that if I had a set buyer. My last catback I sold I think was around $50-60 to ship (without box, as I had my Magnaflow box laying around that I used to ship it in for free), so figure in that ballpark + large box. Like I said for this to be a good deal, pickup would be preffered or we can meet up if your not too far.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread