99-04 bassani catted x pipe and catback (irs)

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Should work for both tranny's. 550 obo shipped and I'll have pics up as soon as there off the car should be friday. thanks craig

cobraRcraig

Established Member
I'll crawl under it this afternoon to make sure it's the stainless. I'll let everyone know around 6:00p.m. (cst)

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Part number is 4699-c-5 on the catback. The exhaust is all stainless and is in decent shape. there is one small drag on the lip of the drivers side tip nothing major. You can see it in the pics. Please pm me your email add. and I will send you the pics. keep in mind the aren't the best pics cause the exhaust is still on the car. I'll have better pics friday afternoon thanks craig

eightballrj

Established Member
Craig,
If this system is complete, all stainless, have part numbers for X-pipe, and you can FOR SURE tell me that it will fit a '01 Cobra then consider it sold. So, if it does not fit the car you will take it back. I will buy it and meet you in Jackson either this weekend or the next to pick it up. Sound like a plan?

Actually I might be flying out to Vegas to pick up the car next weekend... maybe we can ship it or push it back one more weekend? ANYWAYS, after we figure the other stuff out we can decide when to exchange money/goods. Thanks bro!

Last edited:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Yeah I'm positive it will fit your car it's part number is for the 99-04 and it's all stainless.

Sad thing is I'm in your city right now. If I would have known I would have brought it to the game with me. HOLY SH@@

eightballrj

Established Member
I talked to Bassani and they told me that every stainless xpipe they have ever made for a 03 cobra fitment has been the modular type. I will get it if you can shoot me a part number for sure.

So you drove all the way up here to see a terrible game and get rained on... haha. Anyways, holler at me if you get this tonight. 6014052329. I'm not goin to the game though.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Yeah kevin getting rid of it so I can do my swap. Road in lynns and now i have to do mine. Crazy how much of a diff. it makes.

Eightballrj I have the catback off now and will have the x-pipe off in a half hour will be sending you pics very soon. The x is not modular it is one piece thanks craig.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Got the new pics
Eightballrj you have an email with new pics

Anyone else or if someone could host them for me I'll shoot ya an email. thanks craig

Users who are viewing this thread