99/03 Cobra for sale

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Black, with 25000 miles, less than 1000 miles on engine swap . The car has a complete 03 Cobra swap, including engine, transmission, and all electronics. Modifications to the car also include:
03 Cobra motor
BBK air intake
SCT 4-bank flip chip
Professional tune (blood enterprises)
03 Cobra T-56 6 speed transmission
MGW Short shifter w/ orange handle
Zoom twin disc clutch
Aluminum Drive shaft
Solid rear axle swap
Superior axles
MM wheel spacers
Griggs K-member
Griggs a-arms
Front coil-overs
Tokico 5-way adjustable struts
Caster/camber plates
Fiberglass Cobra R cowl hood
Tokico 5-way adjustable shocks
H&R Rear springs
Bullitt pedals
03 Cobra duel fuel pumps
Baffled gas tank
Subframe connectors
Nitto drags (275/45/17)
BBK Full length headers
BBK shorty x-pipe
Flowmaster cat-back

Selling my 99/03 Project, just completed less than 1,000 miles on the motor swap. Everything professionally done by blood enterprises, the authority on mustangs in the North West. It put down 424whp and 396wtq on current combination. No major rock chips or scratches. No dents to speak of, in great condition inside and out. My loss is your gain. Over $40,000 invested in this car, and I am looking to get $20,000 even for it. If I can get $20,000 I will include all of the parts listed below. Car is located in Bellevue, Washington Please e-mail me at [email protected] for more info/pics

Other parts included:
M/T ET drags DOT legal
Rear Koni DA shocks
Driveshaft loop
2001 Cobra rear bumper
MRT Rear Seat delete
Moser Axles
1999 Teksid Aluminum Bock honed .20 over
Eagle Pistons .20 over
Billet oil pump gears
Billet Crank trigger wheel

340904_49_full.jpg

340904_50_full.jpg

340904_52_full.jpg

340904_54_full.jpg

340904_55_full.jpg

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
man thats alot of work! looks good! man with that list of parts thats one heck of a deal!

i might be intersted in those pistons and block if it doesnt go with the car!

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
I was gonna put an aluminum block into the car, never got around to it so. If they dont go with the car you will be the first to know.

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
truth be told, im getting older, priorities have changed, working 800 hrs, a week doesnt leave enough time to enjoy my toys. I figured one of you guys will give it the love she deserves.

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
with the slicks and some weight reduction i think itll be a low 11 car anyways. The car is extreamly fast as it is

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
whoops i forgot, the car also has autometer egt, and boost guages. And i have a driveshaft loop ill throw in there with the other stuff.

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
those motor pics arnt recent, those where when the motor was being put in, the engine bay is all cleaned up and it looks quite a bit better

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
i haveone gentleman who is interested. He is getting his finances in order. I will post up if there is anymore news

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
doubt I will seperate anything off of this car, unless the buyer doesnt want any of the extra parts. The 03 cobra tank has baffles for cornering, do you really need the baffles? I had the shop that put my car togather build baffles, it looked really good actually i will have to ask them how they did it. I will let you know if anything changes.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread