99-01block and 03-04block??

04cobrafordboiz

High speed Low drag
Established Member
hows it goin guys,
my engine is completely destroyed all 8 pistons and rings broken...ANYWAYS my supercharger is fine and im in the market for a new block with all the internals of course....WILL A 99-01 COBRA BLOCK WORK WITH MY 03-04 SUPERCHARGER??? OR DO I NEED TO BUY A 03-04 BLOCK??? THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE.:shrug:

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
the blocks are interchangeable.....you will need to step the internals up and get forged ones. the 03/04 were the only cobra that had the factory forged internal rotating assembly. what did you do to the car? the stock engine can take some beating, you may want to look into getting a built engine

04cobrafordboiz

High speed Low drag
Established Member
honestly i think what happened the dealer i bought it from screwed me over,...supposably they fixed it one day and i went to pick it up but as soon as i left the lot it started to overheat but i think that messed it all up and it finally gave out. They blamed it on my smaller pulley but there no way an extra 3-5psi with a tune is gonna do that:shrug:so now im in the market for a rebuilt engine found one for $4000 shipped with 36,000 mile warranty

Users who are viewing this thread