99/01 Mustang SVT Cobra Amber TailLights

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
I have an original pair of tail lights from a 2001 Mustang Cobra with the amber turn signals. Very sweet looking lights; had them on my Mach for a while and decided to switch up looks. Excellent condition! So I'm putting these up for sale or trade. Looking for $150 FIRM or 03/04 Mach 1 Side and Hood Stripe Kits. 2000 GT Wheels. Sequential TailLight kit for a 99-04. HID's (8k) for Cobra Fogs. Or anything interesting for my Mach or 89 Coupe Up or down on $$$. If anyone has these or is interested in buying outright, call/text me at 562-335-4164. Leave a message if i don't answer and I'll return the call as soon as I can. Or PM. Local sale in or near Los Angeles, Cali. Thanks

Some Pics:
0628101524.jpg

RearBlur.jpg

0601001140.jpg

0601001139.jpg

0526001931.jpg

0817101653.gif

Last edited:

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Will Ship

I will ship at buyer's expense. Will also ship on a trade deal. I pay for the lights your way, you pay for the skirts my way. TTT!

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
you're crazy for selling. i think those look great on your car.
ah well, bump for ya.

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Thanks, I really dig them as well but just got bored of the look I had going. Had to switch it up lol if I don't get the $350, I'm keeping them. If I get the trade for either set of skirts, I'll make the sacrifice. Really want either of those skirts! :banana:

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
I had trouble gauging the value on these myself lol sold a set not too long ago, maybe 2 months, for $260 locally, those were a little scratched, with some chipping of the yellow film inside the tail-light themselves and a broken mounting stud on the back(didn't notice this until the day of the sale), so I figured these are definitely worth more; since I'm not 100% certain parting with them is a good idea, I added the firm to the price, bettering the chances of the right buyer to pick these up :D

Venimus03

Established Member
Will these bolt right up and use all the stock connections with an 04 Cobra?

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Direct bolt mon yes but in order to have the yellow corner to light up when signaling some wires need to be switched/spliced. There's a write up somewhere on here; it's a real simple rewire on the harness and the flasher/blinker under the dash. You can just as easily splice in an extra plug to your stock harness and then into that amber turn signal spot on the tail-lights. 2 basic options :D TTT!! Great deal on hard to come by lights!!

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Thanks!! :) I love how these look on Zinc Yellow/Screaming Yellow/White the most. No I actually will ship at your expense. The $200 is my bottom dollar so it would be $200 plus PP fees and shipping. They're light and not too big so I'd imagine shipping wouldn't be a big deal. LMK!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread