99-01 Cobra tails BRAND NEW Ford OEM

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Hey, I have a set of BRAND NEW Ford OEM Cobra tails for sale. They come with bulbs/sockets and the wiring harness installed as shown in the pictures. Never installed. Any questions, feel free to post here or PM me. I'll try to check this thread pretty often. I prefer paypal, but other payments can probably be arranged. Asking $310 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks.

These will be ready to ship out next week. Most likely will be able to send out on Monday.

SSSOOOOLLLLDDD

GOLDFRAPP022.jpg

GOLDFRAPP023.jpg

GOLDFRAPP024.jpg

Last edited:

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Why are you selling them? Are they direct plug and play?

Selling them because I have an extra set I was able to get ahold of. And I decided I don't want to do the swap on my car.

For a non-Cobra, no they are not a direct plug and play. There are a few write-ups about it running around here and other sites, but I do know that a couple wires have to be spliced and that you have to use a different flasher, which I believe I also have.

Thanks!

blackgtcp

Established Member
I just keep putting my wheels off further and further. :bash: Im looking at black stangs with these right now. It would be a lot cheaper just to tint mine
I want them really bad though. If theyre still here tomorrow, I may have to talk to you

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
I just keep putting my wheels off further and further. :bash: Im looking at black stangs with these right now. It would be a lot cheaper just to tint mine
I want them really bad though. If theyre still here tomorrow, I may have to talk to you

No worries man. Hate to tempt ya if you have other plans! Thanks for the comments guys.

Users who are viewing this thread