99/01 Cobra tail lights

Zemedici

Established Member

99/01 cobras have amber taillights, and are worth some serious coin due to the fact they're hard to find in good shape

svt_cobra01

Established Member
Anyone know where some are that aren't $700?...

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

i have a pair in good condition on my car. im trying to figure out where i can get replacents for my 01 cobra so i can sell mine because i dont care for them. all the websites i go to say the lights are excluding 99/01 cobra so im puzzled

Tyler@LMR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Established Member
The wiring harnesses are different on 99/01 Cobras. You will need 99-04 gt/v6 harnesses for your 99/01 Cobra to run 99/04 stock lights

svt_cobra01

Established Member
The wiring harnesses are different on 99/01 Cobras. You will need 99-04 gt/v6 harnesses for your 99/01 Cobra to run 99/04 stock lights

wow thats new to me i thought it was just a simple light swap. ill try to track down some used 99-04 harnesses and then i can finally ditch my ambers. my car is in desperate need of exhaust so thats why they are going.

Zemedici

Established Member
wow thats new to me i thought it was just a simple light swap. ill try to track down some used 99-04 harnesses and then i can finally ditch my ambers. my car is in desperate need of exhaust so thats why they are going.

harnesses are simple to swap / wire in. Find a guy that's wanting to buy your lights and just trade lights + $450 to you. Bam done.

svt_cobra01

Established Member
harnesses are simple to swap / wire in. Find a guy that's wanting to buy your lights and just trade lights + $450 to you. Bam done.

that would be perfect im sure someone on this site would be willing to swap with money on top. thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread