99/01 Cobra Kenne Bell 2.1L Intercooled

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Starting a clean thread. This kit no longer sold by Kenne Bell, so the chance to own a top of the line, sought after power adder. Please note, the kit is not 100% complete. However, the blower has not be installed since KB professional serviced it - so it is pretty much brand new. A lot of the 'extra items' like plugs, injectors and Boost a pump are being included. Great deal for someone with the current kit, or access to the other 03/04 items. Overall, you are getting more by buying this kit then you would have gotten if you purchased it brand new. The additional items are being provided in consideration of the few items that are unaccounted for, ensuring maximum value.

So going through the original kit list, here is a list of everything down to the last nut and bolt - can of these pieces, like the wire extensions, pins and brackets, are typically excluded in used packages as many other buyers have found out. So why it looks like a lot, please rest assured its more accurate that what 90% of the sellers out here are including.

This is the list of what's NOT included:
o Intercooler brackets
o DPFE hoses and sensor wire
o TPS extension/ soldering 1substitute 01
o Knock sensor extensions
o Alternator extension
o IAC wire kit
o Alt. battery cable extension
o Water outlet block
o KB Knock sensor risers and bolts Included w/knock sensor wire
o Male pins and seals for IAT
o Special machine down Metric 8x06
o Alternator pulley
o EGR tube assembly (03 Cobra) [see last picture, I think this is accounted for]
o EGR gasket
o Inlet Tube (03 Cobra)
o 6 rib belt part# K061177 (one belt included)
o Full bolt kit for [intercooler, internal and external/supercharger to the manifold/throttle body/bolts for intercooler brackets/ bolts for alternator bracket] - not convinced every single nut/bolt accounted for

Most of this is basic shop supplies but in my situation if I cant drop off a 100% ready kit at my local shop, I am SOL.

Asking $2k, buyer pays shipping. First person with cash gets it. This has garnered a lot of attention over multiple threads. Several sales haven fallen through as the result of buyers not being able to come up with the funds. please do not commit to buying this if you don't have the funds
Serious inquires PM for details.

Thanks!

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

Last edited:

omj

Established Member
I may have glossed over it, but what parts are needed to complete? What power output is to be expected from this kit?

K2AHollywood

Established Member
I may have glossed over it, but what parts are needed to complete? What power output is to be expected from this kit?

in the middle of the thread but here you go:

o Intercooler brackets
o DPFE hoses and sensor wire
o TPS extension/ soldering 1substitute 01
o Knock sensor extensions
o Alternator extension
o IAC wire kit
o Alt. battery cable extension
o Water outlet block
o KB Knock sensor risers and bolts Included w/knock sensor wire
o Male pins and seals for IAT
o Special machine down Metric 8x06
o Alternator pulley
o EGR tube assembly (03 Cobra) [see last picture, I think this is accounted for]
o EGR gasket
o Inlet Tube (03 Cobra)
o 6 rib belt part# K061177
o Full bolt kit for [intercooler, internal and external/supercharger to the manifold/throttle body/bolts for intercooler brackets/ bolts for alternator bracket] - not convinced every single nut/bolt accounted for

Power is dependent on setup. If you did stock internals, with the BAP that's included and stock pulley you can make 450+ RWHP. Numbers rise from there provided you have the internals and fuel to support. Basically, if there is a power level you want, you can hit it with this kit. This is the cream of the crop when it comes to PD blowers. Oh and don't forget these add torque, lots and lots of needed pavement pounding torque

omj

Established Member
I saw the list, but I thought that was list of what is included, not what is missing.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
I saw the list, but I thought that was list of what is included, not what is missing.

Oh god no. A large majority of that list is really shop supplies but I wanted to account for everything down to the last nut. All the really important and needed support items are indeed included.

Edit: I updated the post to make it clearer than it was.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread