99-01 Cobra Intake Plenum Spacer?

itSSlow98

Established Member
Who has used the MMR intake plenum spacer and has proven results that it helps on turbo cars. I am thinking it will provide better distribution to each cylinder but would like to hear some feeback. I have researched it and cant seem to find anything on turbo cars.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Yea I was hoping for private results. Not saying anything about mmr but of course they are gonna say it helps.

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Yeah, I understand. I've never understood the benefits of a spacer and it seems like more of a gimmick. A lot of these products come out without a back to back test so it's hard to say what it does exactly.

itSSlow98

Established Member
I know the plenum sits tight on the lower manifold and I do believe it would prove better distribution to each runner on an fi car but I guess if it truly worked it would have taken off when the idea came out.

itSSlow98

Established Member
I decided to hold off on this because I forgot my aeromotive FPR has a fitting from the rail to the FPR which would not work with the spacer and I honestly dont feel like dealing with that right now with as much as I have going on. Maybe down the road ill give it a try.

HIPSI

Established Member
Who has used the MMR intake plenum spacer and has proven results that it helps on turbo cars. I am thinking it will provide better distribution to each cylinder but would like to hear some feeback. I have researched it and cant seem to find anything on turbo cars.
I gained nothing....

Users who are viewing this thread