99-01 Cobra Amber Rear Taillights

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Car is for sale, no longer a need for these. I've had them for a couple of years now and was saving them for the car I'm now selling.

Near perfect, like new condition with no imperfections - come complete with wiring harnesses.

No intentions of giving these away, know these are fairly rare and are difficult to find as a complete set with harnesses, so please no low ball offers. Can happily hold onto them for another project.

$375 + shipping

null-12.jpg

null-13.jpg

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
I just got a set, and they should be here this week. If the ones I got aren't perfect, I'll take these.

Sounds good, hopefully the ones you bought already are good for your sake, if not and these are still around let me know.

All other PM's have been responded too

A stallion

Established Member
Car is for sale, no longer a need for these. I've had them for a couple of years now and was saving them for the car I'm now selling.

Near perfect, like new condition with no imperfections - come complete with wiring harnesses.

No intentions of giving these away, know these are fairly rare and are difficult to find as a complete set with harnesses, so please no low ball offers. Can happily hold onto them for another project.

$375 + shipping

null-12.jpg

null-13.jpg

Would trade them for methanol injection kit from snow performance it's the stage 2 with MAF controller

Snow Performance : Stage 2 Boost Cooler

Users who are viewing this thread